Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post Reply
User avatar
KhalidOmar
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Contact:

Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by KhalidOmar » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:54 am

In this version I included the following latest updates from Stockfish development branch:
For information about Eman engine, check http://eman.zohosites.com

Gator007
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Re: Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by Gator007 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:33 pm

Thanks again!!

TasicV
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by TasicV » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Problem with Antivirus program NOD32, and files
Eman 4.30 64-bit POPCNT.exe
Eman 4.41 64-bit.exe
NOD32 delete this files!

User avatar
Kater Carlo
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Re: Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by Kater Carlo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:31 pm

No infection detected on virustotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/174 ... 6f/details
SHA-25617464632147a00ac2ff9589fbcbfb081652dd7ae6cde3f5438d6e8335732286f for Eman 4.41 64 Bit POPcnt.exe
So there is no need to delete.
You can test on Your own:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload
;)

MadMax777
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 am

Re: Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by MadMax777 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:33 am

Hello Khalid

I have a question regarding the book learning process. Supposed I am using two books in the engine and the second book does not make any move during the game. Is the learning process of the whole game applied to both books or only book one?

User avatar
KhalidOmar
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by KhalidOmar » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:06 am

MadMax777 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:33 am
Hello Khalid

I have a question regarding the book learning process. Supposed I am using two books in the engine and the second book does not make any move during the game. Is the learning process of the whole game applied to both books or only book one?
Hi, Book 2 will also learn from game moves even if no moves were played from it.
Keep in mind that learning does not add moves to the book, it will only adjust the learning value (which is used to calculate move weight) of existing book moves.
For information about Eman engine, check http://eman.zohosites.com

arturoiochoam
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Re: Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by arturoiochoam » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Hello,

Please, may you tell me what the procedure is to request the engine Eman? Or how to subscribe to the Eman Distribution List.

I use the engines for personal analysis. Eman seems to be exceptional for position analysis.

Thank you,
Arturo Ochoa.

rulleeeee
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:55 pm

Re: Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by rulleeeee » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:14 am

arturoiochoam wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:29 pm
Hello,

Please, may you tell me what the procedure is to request the engine Eman? Or how to subscribe to the Eman Distribution List.

I use the engines for personal analysis. Eman seems to be exceptional for position analysis.

Thank you,
Arturo Ochoa.
all you have to do is write a private message to it and enter your e-mail address

arturoiochoam
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Re: Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by arturoiochoam » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:05 pm

rulleeeee wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:14 am
arturoiochoam wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:29 pm
Hello,

Please, may you tell me what the procedure is to request the engine Eman? Or how to subscribe to the Eman Distribution List.

I use the engines for personal analysis. Eman seems to be exceptional for position analysis.

Thank you,
Arturo Ochoa.
all you have to do is write a private message to it and enter your e-mail address
Thank you.

I sent the private message but still no answer. I suppose I need to be patient.

rulleeeee
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:55 pm

Re: Eman 4.41 release notes (Nov 05, 2019)

Post by rulleeeee » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:51 pm

arturoiochoam wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:05 pm
rulleeeee wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:14 am
arturoiochoam wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:29 pm
Hello,

Please, may you tell me what the procedure is to request the engine Eman? Or how to subscribe to the Eman Distribution List.

I use the engines for personal analysis. Eman seems to be exceptional for position analysis.

Thank you,
Arturo Ochoa.
all you have to do is write a private message to it and enter your e-mail address
Thank you.

I sent the private message but still no answer. I suppose I need to be patient.
Yes be patient. Khalid Omar is a good man. Certainly write back the more that you have already written in public :)

Post Reply