Eman 4.40 release notes (Nov 04, 2019)

Post Reply
User avatar
KhalidOmar
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Contact:

Eman 4.40 release notes (Nov 04, 2019)

Post by KhalidOmar » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:39 am

In this release I have implemented the following:
  • LMR: Less reduction for cut nodes
  • Execute move legality check before Extensions (Check, Shuffle, Passed Pawn, Castling, etc…) and LMR: This is a non-functional change that should result in a small increase in speed.
I have also included all latest updates from Stockfish development branch…
For information about Eman engine, check http://eman.zohosites.com

User avatar
Kater Carlo
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Re: Eman 4.40 release notes (Nov 04, 2019)

Post by Kater Carlo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:10 pm

Could you be so kind to set me on your email list for subscribing to the actual download links of your Eman engine?
From what I have read, Your engine offers an interesting playing style different from the mother engine Stockfish. :D

DavidG
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:44 am

Re: Eman 4.40 release notes (Nov 04, 2019)

Post by DavidG » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:22 am

I have not received an email for Eman 4.40, though many others have.
DavidG

User avatar
KhalidOmar
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Eman 4.40 release notes (Nov 04, 2019)

Post by KhalidOmar » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:20 am

DavidG wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:22 am
I have not received an email for Eman 4.40, though many others have.
DavidG
Hello, you are in the release email I sent yesterday. Please check your spam/junk folder
For information about Eman engine, check http://eman.zohosites.com

User avatar
KhalidOmar
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Eman 4.40 release notes (Nov 04, 2019)

Post by KhalidOmar » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:20 am

Kater Carlo wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:10 pm
Could you be so kind to set me on your email list for subscribing to the actual download links of your Eman engine?
From what I have read, Your engine offers an interesting playing style different from the mother engine Stockfish. :D
Hello, please PM me your email address
For information about Eman engine, check http://eman.zohosites.com

User avatar
KhalidOmar
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Eman 4.40 release notes (Nov 04, 2019)

Post by KhalidOmar » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:24 am

KhalidOmar wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:20 am
Kater Carlo wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:10 pm
Could you be so kind to set me on your email list for subscribing to the actual download links of your Eman engine?
From what I have read, Your engine offers an interesting playing style different from the mother engine Stockfish. :D
Hello, please PM me your email address
Sorry I just noticed you already shared your email with me.
For information about Eman engine, check http://eman.zohosites.com

leaonsik
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:36 pm

Re: Eman 4.40 release notes (Nov 04, 2019)

Post by leaonsik » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Hello! Could you add me to the mailing list on your email please?
leaonsik at yahoo.com - i can not poison PM, flood - off :D
Last edited by Kevin on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited you email to non link otherwise might get spam mail from spamspiders crawling the internet

Post Reply