Self Learning Raubfisch Empty

Satriaungu71

Self Learning Raubfisch Empty

Post by Satriaungu71 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:25 am

Hello all ,
I have a situation where self leaning data is not increasing. i use raubfish sl .a situation I don't understand is that self leaning data increases when I use other tools/gui like fritz 15 .

it happens on all 3 pcs of my computer .I have uninstalled and reinstalled it . . .
any idea`S ?
Last edited by Kevin on Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrong forum and all capitals letters in header

KhalidOmar

Re: Self Learning Raubfisch Empty

Post by KhalidOmar » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:39 am

Hello,

I'm not sure I understood your question :?

What GUI did you use with Raubfisch? And with what tool did Raubfisch self-learning data increase or not increase?
For information about Eman engine, check http://eman.zohosites.com

Marsell

Post by Marsell » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Satriaungu71 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:25 am

I have a situation where self leaning data is not increasing. i use raubfish sl .a situation I don't understand is that self leaning data increases when I use other tools/gui like fritz 15 .

@Satriaungu71 Hi, the engines like Brainlearn, Shashchess, Sugar NN and Raubfish _sl do not work with the Infinity gui. The problem is the gui not the engine.
I haven't found a solution either. The engine just does not use the experience file.
marsell

KhalidOmar

Post by KhalidOmar » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:33 pm

When Infinitychess runs an engine, it sets its current directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\InnovativeSolutions\InfinityChess. This means any files created by the engine will go by default to that location, unless the engine specifies a different folder (which does not happen as far as I know except in Eman)

If i'm not mistaken, you will find the experience file you are looking for inside that folder.

For Raubfisch, I believe you will find a folder called Rabufisc_files inside it you will find the experience file.

Marsell

Post by Marsell » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:46 pm

Okay, thank you, Khalid.I will try to give the engine the exact path to the file and then report.

Kevin
Site Admin

Post by Kevin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:37 pm

I just downloaded BrainLearn 7 and tested it and found it creates a file called experience.bin here "C:\Program Files (x86)\InnovativeSolutions\InfinityChess\experience.bin"

There is no option in the UCI parameters for this file for users to enable to move the file or set a path to it.

I am not sure what data is put into this file, does it record all moves played in a game, I doubt it but anyway is does very slowly increase in size eventually.

rulleeeee

Post by rulleeeee » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:24 am

Anyone know how to read experience.bin to find out what experience they have in a given chess position? In Eman is expex and enter a for experience.bin files?

KhalidOmar

Post by KhalidOmar » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:40 pm

rulleeeee wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:24 am
Anyone know how to read experience.bin to find out what experience they have in a given chess position? In Eman is expex and enter a for experience.bin files?
Hello rulleeeee, I would suggest that you create a new topic for such a question since your question is not exactly related to this topic!

Anyway, as far as I know, Raubfisch, BrainLearn, Sugar, etc... do not have any command like expex in Eman to show experience data.

Marsell

Post by Marsell » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:48 am

I have deleted them again, in my opinion something is wrong here or I do not manage to install them correctly. I've been playing with the Infinity chess gui for over ten years now and I've never had a problem with an engine.

Marsell

Post by Marsell » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:39 pm

I played today's tour with Raubfisch ME262_GTZ20d2c._sl and the experience file in the Raubfish folder remained at 0 kb. I suspect that the gui is the problem and not the engine. Kevin, or someone else could you play some games and tell me if your experience file gets bigger?