- Skip move count pruning if the score is not improving
- Better utilization of experience data during search: I still believe there is more room for improvement in this area and I will be spending sometime on this in future releases
- Live book Contribute feature/option: This feature allows the engine to submit positions to chessdb.cn for analysis. I strongly advice keeping this feature enabled to enable the live book to build better and longer lines based on real games against other books/engines. If enabled, the engine will request analysis of maximum two positions:
- Immediately after book exit
- If the suggested Live book move has no counter move in the live book, this one requires an additional HTTP request to be sent to chessdb.cn which will consume some time. Not recommended for Blitz or Bullet time controls
- I have reduced the default Search full analysis depth and Ponder full analysis depth to 9 (instead of 12)
NOTE: No need to download a new license file.